Raiiv Aroqya Bhaqya, a Game Changer

0
44

The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya, a cash-less scheme for the people belonging to Above Poverty Line, where the beneficiary pays only 30 per cent of the medical expenditure on treatment and the rest 70 per cent is borne by the Government is yet another people-friendly initiative of our Government.

Extending a Helping Hand

A novel scheme, where the Government provides for medical expenditure of the victims of the major road accidents for the first three days has been announced.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here